Friday, January 30, 2009

Blah kind of Week

This week has been super busy. With my mom away in Colorado, I have been a stay at home mom all week...and let me tell you...I think working is easier. I forgot how tiring it is to be with your kids ALL day long. I love love love love love love my kids, but welcome a break sometimes. 

Seriously...stay at home moms=stay at home heros!

Also since it has been so hectic (along with Kevin getting a lot of over time this week because of Super Bowl) I haven't made the time to do my daily chats with God. And I have definitely been feeling it. (or the lack there of) My quiet times reset my mind. They put me back in the place to be thankful for what I have. They give me the affirmation that The One person who matters most is thinking of me too. I am realizing more and more that I need it everyday, without it, I feel lost. 

"Your heart cries, Listen to me--there is something missing in all of this.  You long to be in a love affair, an adventure.  You were made for something more and you know it."

May I feel this way forever and ever...Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment