Friday, November 19, 2010

Count Your Blessings

This time of year always gets me feeling thankful. This year I am thankful for: (In no particular order other than what comes to my jumbled head)

1. Getting to stay at home with my kids everyday.
2. For a husband that cooks the most amazing dinners.
3. My house and (hopefully) modified payment soon.
4. Olivias heart.
5. Toby's Dance moves.
6. Snuggle time on the couch every morning.
7. That people actually buy Ankle Biters stuff.
8. And amazing group of women I get to call my friends.
9. A healthy Baby Licoln.
10. An amazing and inspiring small group.
11. My sister-in-law. (I got real lucky with this one)
12. My Mom.
13. Crafting (yes...so thankful for this outlet)
14. Worship music
15. A God who not only provides for my needs but also my wants.
16. Cold weather


Have a great day...and count your blessings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment