Saturday, November 22, 2008

No Time..

To catch up. I feel horrible I haven't been keeping up on my blogging. I think about it everyday, what I should write, but I never get a chance to actually do it. I also started journals for Olivia and Toby a year ago, writing them letters and such, and realized that I haven't written in them since August. (What kind of Mama am I?)  

So busy...I worked three days in a row this week. High School PE. It made me realize how important it is to raise your children right. I seriously don't ever want my babies to grow up. I hate working three days in a row. I don't know how moms do it. I realize how much I love nap time. It is my sanity. Having Olivia and Toby on the same napping schedule is the best thing that has ever happened to me. I really miss my two hours of freedom when I work. I usually use the time to catch up on my tivo, blog, and just lounge. When I work I don't get that time and it really effects my head. Plus, I'm such a loser so I have to come home on my lunch break to see my babies. Seriously, I drive 15 minutes round trip from whatever school I am at to get 15-25 minutes (depends on the school) with my little loves. I have to or else I don't see them until 3:30 or so and 3 1/2 hours with them a day is jut not enough. 

Let me think about the last few weeks...what has happened? 

Oh yeah, I did the baby swat meet. Made some sweet tutus and am going to be putting them on my etsy site soon. P.S. My friend Amber is AMAZING. She did the swap meet and tutus with me and you should have seen us (trying) to make tuts with a 3, 2, and two 1 year olds running around. I love her dearly because she is the one mom who is as crazy as I am. 

Ok so I read this blog and realized that it is as messy as my head is... I'm gonna stop now.

No comments:

Post a Comment