Monday, August 3, 2009

My Cousins Wedding

Olivia and Toby were in their first wedding on Sunday. It was a nautical theme wedding so I dressed the kids accordingly. Olivia looked amazing, Toby...a little on the dorky side but OH SO cute! Kevin says these are the pictures he will be hating me for later but I don't think is was that bad. (Really, who would have thought that 2T would be too small, I should have figured.) Here they are hanging out before the wedding.
Photobucket
Photobucket
They did so good walking down the isle. The only problem was that Toby spotted Grammy sitting in the back and tried to make a detour to see her, but Liv, who had a death grip on his hand, kept him going the right way. 
Photobucket
Photobucket
Family shot failure #863 
Photobucket
This was the first time that I actually had a good time with the kids being there. That sounds horrible but you know how it is. It is stressful to make sure they are happy and staying in one place. But they were so good, they stayed close and danced the night away. It was 8 o'clock before we knew it. I am enjoying this stage in life so much right now. (I <3 my family)

No comments:

Post a Comment