Wednesday, April 1, 2009

What 7 Year Itch

Today is the day...seven years ago today Kevin and I offically "hung out" for the first time. I was scared to death that him asking me to hang out was an April fools joke and was on edge the entire time but hey...look at us now. (Not too closely though...haha) I can't believe how much has happened to us in this small amount of time. 
Photobucket
I am so thankful that:  
Angi and Joey set up an amazing camping weekend
That we were the only two of our friends who actually had jobs (and had to drive out alone together.)
And that he filled up the gas tank on my truck (That really sealed the deal)

Photobucket
Anyways, here's to 7 years and counting!


3 comments:

  1. Okay, do you remember not long after that (maybe even a few weeks) going to LA and eating at the diner? Woody got food poisening from the "dogs" he ate there. Can't believe that was 7 years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you guys look so young in the first picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats lady. I'm so glad that u married Kevin. He'd be lost with out you.

    xo

    ReplyDelete