Thursday, April 16, 2009

Im it?

Carynn tagged me to blog 10 thing I love that start with the letter N...so here goes nothing:

1. Nap Time: It is my sanity and my "me time". I cannot function without it.
Photobucket

2. New clothes: They just make you feel so good!

3. Nice people: There just aren't enough genuinely nice people in this world. But when I do come across one, it makes me feel like humanity isn't completely a loss. 

4. Nephews: They make good mma partners for my kids (Sorry Brandon and Ayden)
Photobucket

5. Nutella: The fat girl in me made me put this one.

6. Newborn Babies: I just can't get enough. I need these little beings in my life some way or another. 

7. Nightgowns: I own a few and want to buy a new one every single time I am in Target. There is something about the way you feel when you sleep in something cute.

8. Not Going to Work: I fully believe I was born to be a stay at home mom/housewife. I have said that is "what I want to be when I grow up" for as long as I can remember. 

9. Nice Restaurants: Lawry's and Morton's tops my list. I LOVE getting the crumbs cleaned off my table. It's nice to be completely waited on!

10.  Really...what else starts with N?

No comments:

Post a Comment