1. Nap Time: It is my sanity and my "me time". I cannot function without it.
2. New clothes: They just make you feel so good!
3. Nice people: There just aren't enough genuinely nice people in this world. But when I do come across one, it makes me feel like humanity isn't completely a loss.
4. Nephews: They make good mma partners for my kids (Sorry Brandon and Ayden)
5. Nutella: The fat girl in me made me put this one.
6. Newborn Babies: I just can't get enough. I need these little beings in my life some way or another.
7. Nightgowns: I own a few and want to buy a new one every single time I am in Target. There is something about the way you feel when you sleep in something cute.
8. Not Going to Work: I fully believe I was born to be a stay at home mom/housewife. I have said that is "what I want to be when I grow up" for as long as I can remember.
9. Nice Restaurants: Lawry's and Morton's tops my list. I LOVE getting the crumbs cleaned off my table. It's nice to be completely waited on!
10. Really...what else starts with N?