Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Disney Fever

Oh man I got it!
Photobucket
So with Lacey and Ben here we decided it would be a good time to take the kids for their first trip to Disneyland. I have been waiting, partly because we didn't have the money, but mostly because I wanted to make it special for them. And to make sure they were really old enough to enjoy it. It was a great time. And to top it off, Kevin surprised me with getting season passes for us!!!! I am so excited to not have Disney envy anymore (Angi and Carynn...hit me up!) It was so much fun to see their little faces taking it all in. Pinocchio was a bad choice for a first ride,
 PhotobucketPhotobucket
but Dumbo and the carousel made up for it. 
Photobucket
Photobucket
The highlight of the trip...no make that their lives...was seeing the lifesize Lightning McQueen and Mater. Seriously, made their lives. (Liv hides it well haha)
 PhotobucketPhotobucket

2 comments:

  1. So fun! Jonas doesn't like any of the inside rides. Maybe he's clasropobic (?) or something. Anyways, hope you enjoyed the run. See you next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww, I would have loved to see their faces....precious!

    ReplyDelete