Saturday, July 31, 2010

Toby at 3

3 is by far my most favorite year. The 2 year old Tantrums are coming fewer and further in between. They are talking so much more, and saying the craziest things. They love you so much. And can actually tell you.

Toby is no different. He is he biggest lover in the world. He tells me he loves me and that I am his best friend upwards of 30 times a day. He is constantly hugging me and wanting kisses. He always wants to snuggle with me on the couch.

He loves anything with wheels and moves fast. Cars, trains, trucks, planes, fire trucks, and ambulances to name a few. He screams with excitement every time he sees one. He is all boy that way. He also loves all the super heros. I don't even know how because he has never seen any of the cartoons, but it is just in his little boy blood to know each of them by name.

He loves to sing and dance. Loves Lady Gaga, veggie Tales, country, and hardcore. She has quite an eclectic taste in music but he definitely knows what he likes. He will stop and shake his "peanut" (butt) any time a song comes on that he loves. He also loves the theme song to The Office. Every time it comes on, no matter where he is in the house, he hears it, runs into the living room, and starts spinning and dancing.

He loves to make funny faces and loves to make us laugh.

One of my favorite things about him is how fast he lets go of things. He can be SO mad and upset about something and a minute later be laughing and playing again. But along with that comes my least favorite thing about him...he can take a lot, I mean, a lot from Olivia or Dad. But when he is done, he is DONE. He will go from ok to furious in 2 seconds flat. Throwing stuff, clawing, screaming...I mean, he gets CRAZY.

All in all he is an amazing kid. Sleeps and eats like a champ. Will try anything once and eats his veggies like a champ. In fact, salad and cucumbers are two of his favorite foods. He is a creature of habit and eats a nutragrain bar, gogurt, and aplesause everyday for breakfast. Has to take a drink and go pee before he takes a nap, and has to pray, sing wheels on the bus, say he wont wake "See-ba" up in the morning, and sing "i looooooooovvvvvvveeeeee you" and touch finger tips before he goes to bed at night.

I love him terribly and am so thankful God gave me a little boy that I never wanted. He definitely knew what he was doing when He gave me Toby. Toby has taught me more patience and understanding that any other boy in my life. Love this boy!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment