Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Dear Victoria Gardens...Today, you suck.

      Today was the worst experience to Victoria Gardens ever. So I have been wanting to take the kids to go play in the fountain forever now. So I decided today was the day. I wanted to go see if they had this dress at the Forever 21 out there too so I thought I could waste the gas as long as it was for a double purpose. 
      So I packed a backpack full of clothes, lunch, etc.  So we head down there and when I get the kids out of the car I realize I forgot the backpack...So Bummed! So I think oh well, I will just get them naked and let them go for it. So we walk over there and...dunt dunt dunt...it's closed. You've got to be kidding me. So I ask a security guard who says no that it is closed for the day while they build these stupid tree houses in the middle of that quad. So as Im walking past the stupid houses these construction guys are staring at me. I am a little freaked out so I just keep walking.
     I get to Forever 21 and of course they don't have it but do have 8 million dollars worth of stuff that I most definitely cant afford right now. (I HATE being broke) So I leave empty handed and head back to the car, completely defeated. One the way back I get a better look at the construction guys who were now back to work. I didn't realize it before but they are all wearing orange jumpsuits. I thought it was a little weird that they had on a uniform and at a closer look, I read " CVC PRISONER" Lovely...I only get looked at these days by prisoners.

1 comment:

  1. Lauren... I am not a prisoner and I think you're FOIIIINNNEEEE.

    ReplyDelete