Monday, July 11, 2011

Olivias Birthday Week Part 2: American Girl Cafe

On Olivia's actual birthday, my mom took Olivia, Toby, and Me to the American Girl Cafe. This is the 4th year we have gone for her birthday and I absolutely love this tradition. The place is amazing...and the experience is even better. I think my mom and I look forward to it as much as the kids (yes, Toby has a boy doll...and loves the place too...much to my dads dismay) Olivia wore her birthday hat the whole time so "everyone could know she was 5 now" She wanted a big girl doll...so she ended up "Honey". They got matching outfits that had to be put on as soon as we got home. We had a great time.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment