Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Olivia at School

I LOVE preschool. Olivia is in her last month and it makes me so sad. She has so much fun. At least I will get to have Toby there next year, and hopefully in the same class. I really LOVE Olivia's class. Her teacher, Mrs. C always does the cutest stuff with them. My favorite stuff is when she takes a picture of the kids faces, cuts them out, and glues them onto pictures to make them look like different things. Astronauts with their faces and slurpy lid "helmets" pilgrims and indians, pictures with them holding their hands out attached to a life size kite. I just love all it all, and will keep them forever. (yes, I'm a hoarder) Well in April they had an art fair. I wasn't expecting much from a preschool art fair but I was blown away. The art did not disappoint one bit. They made things out of recycled objects. I was not surprised Olivia made a jaguar and even less surprised she named it "Angel". (its what she names everything...even our vacuum.) Here she is all proud of her stuff. Just as beautiful as she is.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Also, last week, they hosted a "mommy and me" dinner. Very very sweet. We ate, they sung a couple of songs, and they gave us our Mother's Day presents...a reinstoned jewerly holder with a heart necklace for me...and a matching one for her. It was so sweet. Here she is with her favorite classmate and cousin.
Photobucket
Me and my date <3
Photobucket

1 comment: