Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Home Sweet Home (Part 2)

**This one is going to be pretty short, but I always want to remember how blessed we are to have been able to get all this stuff, stuff that we would have not had the money to pay for outright, and probably been drowning in credit card debt for purchasing them. But we are not, and for that I am SO thankful!! **

The next part of our story, is how blessed were, to buy the condo at such a low cost, and really reap the benefits of a 2nd and the housing boom. When the housing market was so high, we borrowed a huge chunk from the house. With that money, Kevin was able to:

*Pay cash for his Subaru, allowing us to only have one car payment
*Buy my wedding ring (less than a month before I found out I was pregnant...whew) ;o)
*Buy us a new mattress, because my pregnant back was hurting so bad from the old one. (It was my surprise Valentines Day present...how freakin awesome is my hubby)

And even after spending all that money, after selling the condo, we were still able to pay off the 2nd, put 80,000 down on our new house AND buy most of our new furniture and appliances for the new house.

WOW right? All this, not to brag, but to give God all the glory. The way He constantly takes care of us baffles my mind. He knows what we are going to need, even before we do, and sets up a plan to take care of us. It is so amazing to completely depend on God to fill our needs, and for Him to pull through for us every time. Still gives me goose bumps to this day.


*I promise part 3 will come sooner than part 2 did

No comments:

Post a Comment