Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Busy Couple of Weeks

So of course my life comes in highs and lows. Always...when I want to sub and get orders I get neither. But when I get busy working, I always get tons of orders. So last week I worked four days (I don't know how you working moms do it!!!) and got SO many orders. This week I worked and got more orders. I have been going non stop but today I reaped the benefits of my hard work. I little pre-Mothers Day Splurge. So:  
This (x3...3 orders for this exact one in the last 14 days...it's just crazy)
Photobucket
+ These
Photobucket
Photobucket
= This
Photobucket
If I look half as good in this as she does I will be a happy mama! 


2 comments:

  1. rad..i love making tutus and bebe onsies..i just started making kids dress now too..whoaa..haha.. love the suit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh...so not as cute as on her! Oh well!

    ReplyDelete